Social Media is a Must
To Build a Business Facebook Page or Not
Small business owners are not always ready to jump on the Social Media Train. It does take extra work and extra time. Much of which they have neither. But with that said, Social Media is not just a trend, it is a necessity for any business, large or small. The search engines, especially Google, will not place you well if you are not adding social media to your marketing repertoire.
Listed below are some of the main Social Media avenues you will want to engage in:
Facebook is another resource for marketing a small business. Facebook isn't just a personal social media site. It's a great resource to gain more exposure for your business.
- BCS will design a customized Facebook page at an affordable cost that reflects your business.
- Our staff will create a unique profile image that reflects your business throughout Facebook, and we'll create a unique banner that displays information about your business.
- After talking with you, BCS will develop content and add important back links, or links back to your website, which include information about how to contact you.
- BCS will help manage your Facebook page and post on your behalf, if you desire.
- When we create Facebook posts, we include links to drive traffic to your official business website, where potential customers can learn more about your business.
- Social Media is not just a growing trend, it's a necessity for any business, large or small. For more information on Facebook Pages, contact Patty at BCS.
LinkedIn is one of the strongest forms of Social Media any business should use. The LinkedIn search engine is so powerful and if you are in the business industry you will need to get an account.
- Make sure your profile is keyword rich. Talk specifically about your services and your business industry.
- Your Title below your name should be filled with keywords as well not your title in your business. If you are a plumber (for example) you may want to put Commercial Plumbing, Industrial Plumbing. Searches on LinkedIn will find you quicker.
- Make sure you create a company page where you can post updates and information about your business. If you do not know how to do this, BCS can help you.
- Add in your experiences, education and affiliations. These too, will help draw attention to your business.
- Make sure you post on LinkedIn at least once per month. Once per week is preferable but monthly is a must.
- Join other business groups and post on their page. That helps to drive business back to your page and to your website.
Twitter is a powerful social media source. Where else can you tell someone about your product in the blink of an eye?
- Tweets are short and sweet statements as reminders or announcements to stop in or check out your website.
- You can schedule several months of tweets ahead of time so you don't have to do this every day.
Pinterest is a growing social media source. It is becoming more popular with the younger generation.
- Create your page and send out invites for people to come and look at it.
- Use it in conjunction with Facebook. Then your Facebook followers can share your page.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation
For more information about our Social Media Services, please Contact Us via our Online forms section, email or by phone.