Creating a Site that Reflects You and Your Business
It is imperative to get a website for your business. The Internet is growing and changing at phenomenal speed, and business competition is fierce. The Web is a cost effective tool to advertise your business, and it's available at all times.
- A good website takes planning and time.
- Your business should be presented on the Web in a professional presentation that still reflects YOU.
- You site should be search-engine friendly so it's easily accessed.
- It should be easy to use.
- It should appeal to your client base.
BCS will meet with you to understand your needs, paying close attention to your style and personality. We provides a price quote, which describes all the important points that we discussed during the interview process. Once you have accepted the formal price quote, we are ready to move forward. BCS creates:
- Custom-designed sites, which allow for flexibility in the design of your Website.
- We create eye-catching graphics that include your contact information; you want your potential clients to know how to reach you.
- BCS includes dynamic navigation.
- BCS will help you create content, include images, sideshows, flash animation, surveys, forms pages, and more.
- We also recommend a footer, or bottom, or your site that includes navigation, and copyright date and contact information.
- We will create as many pages as you need, yet we won’t overwhelm you with choices or unnecessary costs.
- When the site is completed to your satisfaction, BCS will make it search-engine friendly, paying close attention to title pages, keywords, and meta-tags.
- We include SEO sitemaps, Google and Bing verification.
- We can also make your website mobile friendly.
Launching to the Web:
When all of the organic SEO is completed, the site is then launched to the Web. But your website doesn’t just stop after that; it must be updated and maintained. Please go to the Maintenance Page to learn more.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation
For more information about Custom Designs, please Contact Us via our Online forms section, email or by phone.