Listed below are some frequently asked questions. For more detailed information, please contact us.
- What will a website do for me?
- How do I get a website?
The first step in getting a website is to decide which aspects of your organization you would like to share with others on the WEB. You should highlight what your organization is all about, the products and/or services you provide, and most importantly, your contact information. We will work with you to creatively and effectively present your organization on the WEB.
- How much does a website cost?
- How long does it take to get a website up on the WEB?
- What is a domain name or address?
- What is a search engine?
- What is a host server?
- How do I make sure that my site is easily accessed through search engines?
- Are there other marketing presentations that can be added to my website?
- Will my website be maintained and kept up to date?